RCSN has tremendous expertise using our research-based and customer-centric approach to recruit and develop strong leaders.
The Executive Search & Recruiting team, led by Paul Wehner, is comprised of Search Consultants and Research Associates who aren’t just experienced, but passionate about finding top talent for RCSN’s clients.
RCSN’s Boundary Spanning Leadership Consulting services are led by Senior Partner, Donna Chrobot-Mason PhD, who helps organizations understand boundaries that hinder business performance, so better results can be achieved.
Nanette Polito’s mission is to encourage individuals to clarify their vision, define their goals and create the success and life they only thought was a dream.
She has spent over 40 years in the business world. Starting as a factory worker in high school and now an entrepreneur. In between, she was a manager for a bookkeeping department, managed two different customer service departments, one in manufacturing and the other a button company in New York City. One of her favorite positions was when she moved to Los Angeles and became an Assistant to the owner of a major garment manufacturer with 100+ employees. There she worked closely with the management of all departments. After relocating to the Midwest, she became a mortgage loan officer for 14 years, which lead to becoming the BNI Director of Mentoring and Training for the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Region 2001-2018. In her career, she also facilitated in the starting of button manufacturing company and a Mortgage Company.
Nanette’s experience allows her to evaluate the needs of businesses. With this knowledge, she educates business professionals, in terms of developing and growing their businesses. Her passion is helping businesspeople understand ‘Why’ they do what they do and creating the vision of the business and life they want. She teaches them how to develop and plan, set smart goals and how to network more effectively. Her clients range from individual entrepreneurs to corporations.
Nanette has been a contributor for the ElevatedRadioFM.com. You can listen to shows from the site.
She resides in Hebron Kentucky with her husband of 32 years Joe and their dog Ruby. They have two children Christopher and Alexandra. Her burning desire is just to have everyone around her be successful.
You should contact Nanette if your needs focus on:
• Accountability, goal-setting and tracking, and weekly meetings to keep you on pace.
• Personalized coaching for your team that provides accountability, goal-setting, and tracking for individuals and the team as a whole.
Finding Your Why Workshops
• In this three-session workshop, Nanette will help you and your team identify your Why and how to utilize it as your #1 sales tool.
Create Your Vision Workshops
• In this three-session workshop, Nanette helps participants clarify their vision and how to create a plan to get there.
Custom Designed Workshops
• Let Nanette plan a custom workshop designed just for your team.
• Nanette’s advice, inspiration, and tough love are sure to strike a chord with your organization