Indecision means, the door is still closed. Indecision means, the opportunity waits. Indecision means, what could be is postponed -OR- may never be.
Is there a ‘thief’ in your life? What opportunity is at arms-length, but yet not obtained as a result of indecision?
LOCK UP THAT THIEF FOR LIFE!
- What have I been waffling about where my indecision has caused me to miss an opportunity?
- Exactly, what is my fear regarding that issue? (We can’t fix what we don’t acknowledge.)
- How will my life/business look different once I make the decision and moved towards my goal? (Picture what you want your life/business to look like)
- Turn your SHOULDS into MUSTS. Instead of saying “I SHOULD increase my activities to get healthier”, decide that “I MUST increase my activities to get healthier”.
- Make a list. Write on paper all the SHOULDS that you recognize you need to address. (i.e. the things you have been wishy-washy about that have been holding you back from an opportunity or success.)
- ‘Rebuke’ your Fear. Shout out loud that you WILL NOT be held back any longer from that fear – whether lack of confidence, what others may think, scared to fail, what-ever! (the greatest advancements/innovations have come from failure.)
- Make a Plan – Work your Plan. You can’t do everything at once. Take one step at a time. From your list…
- prioritize and highlight the top 3 (most important) of your new MUST list
- make a DECISION to DO what you know you MUST do … (no more ‘I Should’)
- underneath each of your top 3, write down what steps need to take place to realize that new goal (what do you need, who can help, etc.)
- set a realistic time-line that each point will be accomplished in. (2 weeks, 6 months, etc.)
1 – 2 – 3 GO!
- You have been launched to take an active role in your own success. Recover that illusive opportunity. Get started and do not stop marching forward to your MUSTS.
Learn more: Contact, Gayle Brock, Senior Leadership Consultant, 513-325-2361, [email protected]