You can dream of the kind of life you want, of the kind of change you want, of the kind of future you want. But until you WAKE UP and begin to plan to get there, it will only be a dream.
The only key to regulating and motivating change, is planning. If you don’t have a plan, you have no protection. A plan doesn’t only tell you what you want to do. A plan tells you what you don’t want to do.
So the key to success on your journey through this life, is to have a clear plan.
“People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.”
In setting goals and determining outcomes, we make a map of the roads you want to travel on in your life. Let’s determine – where you want to go and how you expect to get there.
- State your outcome in positive terms. Say what you want to happen.
- Be as specific as possible. How does your outcome look, sound, feel, smell?
- Have an evidence procedure. Know how you will look, how you will feel, and what you will see and hear in your outwardly after you have achieved your outcome.
- Be in Control. Your outcome must be initiated and maintained by you.
- Verify your outcome is sound and desirable. Project into the future the consequences of your actual goal. Is it one that benefits you AND other people.
(Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement )
1 – 2 – 3 GO!
– You have been launched to take an active role in your own Dream-to-Plan initiative. Unleash the power that IS within you. Get started and do not stop advancing forward to that ‘awakened’ and moving YOU.
Learn more: Contact, Gayle Brock, Senior Leadership Consultant, 513-325-2361, [email protected]